Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Trip to the Beach-Sunday, June 18

We were at the beach all last week so I am going to try to post every day this week to show all the things we did on our trip.

This is the 4th summer that we have gone to Atlantic City, NJ with Stefan's parents and sister (along with her husband, Chuck and my nephews, Ray and Josh.)

I just want to preface this week of posts by saying that I HATE the beach. I don't like the sand on my feet, the dirty water, the salt in the water, and the clean-up from after a visit to the beach. You won't find me in any pictures from down on the beach because I was in our room scrapbooking. Stefan and his family members took the kids down and shot lots of pictures for your viewing enjoyment.


A side trip to the Lego store on our way to the beach.
Please can I have all the Legos in this store?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: