Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: Jordan is now 8!

I can't believe my baby is now 8.  It seems like it was just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.


My parents came down to help celebrate his birthday.  We started the day at Bounce U.  While there Stefan and I both skinned our elbows and Taylor got a huge scratch on her face.  







We then headed for lunch at Old Country Buffet.  After lunch we went to Cherry Crest Farms.  We did the hay maze and after 2 hours finally found all our map pieces and found our way out of the maze.  We had lots of fun doing all of the other activities at the farm.













Ni Hao Y'all

3 comments:

Amy said...

what a cute crew you have. our girls do look a lot alike, i noticed it too :) I have your blog on my reader, sorry i don't comment more.. i really need to get better at that instead of just spinning through everyone's super cute posts.
What province is Taylor from? so sweet!
Amy

groovy mama said...

Happy birthday Jordan!

I love the pic of Taylor and the chick, i want! See you this weekend!
hugs
Donna

Kelly said...

Hi Joy! It was great to meet you this past weekend--I wish that dinner had worked out so we would have had more time to chat! I loved seeing your family. Your kiddos are so cute--they look like they really enjoy one another. Thank you for ordering a shirt--we are very appreciative!! I look forward to following your blog.