Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yard Sale Finds

I LOVE yard sales. Here are some great buys that I got today.

Here is a picture of size 7/7x clothes for fall for Jordan. 8 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of dress pants, 2 dress shirts, and 2 sweaters (all Arizona brand). I got them all for..........


.......7 dollars.

I got the items in the following two pictures at a yard sale that was having "Fill a Bag for $2."


3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 1 pair of very cute jeans, a hat, and a pair of pajamas.

snow boots, pajamas, a matching sweater and skirt, and 3 pairs of training underwear.

1 comment:

Jolene Powell said...

YOU SCORED! Good job! I have been given a lot of hand-me downs for Ty, but I think I'm going to need to hit some sales soon too. He is so rough on clothes, staining everything.