Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photo Shoot

I was very excited to find this beautiful dress at Target today. It was originally $18, but it was marked down to $4.50. Stefan and I took Taylor outside to do a photo shoot.

This was her idea of a photo shoot:

Where are the bunnies?


While the paparazzi (Stefan and I) were trying to take pictures, Taylor........

..looked bored,



....twirled her dress,




....played peek-a-boo,







... blew kisses,



....scrunched down when we wanted her to stand,


...played with her hair,




....examined the fence,





...threw her arms in the air,




...and twirled her dress some more.



Here are the good shots that I did get.







This is my favorite.

2 comments:

groovy mama said...

Love that one too....

see you soon
D

Jolene Powell said...

The dress is cute, but she is beyond cute! Those are precious photos. I love all the cute headbands you put in her hair. Does she actually leave them in?