Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Yard Sale Finds 5/1

Here was my best find while yardsaling on Saturday.

I got 8 beautiful dresses (many with bloomers),


4 pairs of skorts, 4 pairs of shorts, 1 Elmo short overalls (Taylor's favorite), 1 pair of capris, 1 tank top,


9 long sleeved shirts,



5 pairs of pants, 1 velvet jumper with snowflakes on it,



light-up princess sandals, Oshkosh winter boots, and water shoes all for .........



.....$13.00. Most are 24 months or 2 T (what Taylor will be in this summer and winter) and a few are a little bigger. I love getting that many things for less than the price I am sure the person paid for those snow boots.


2 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

wow! she's in 2T? I wish Ewen could wear 2T; the pants just fall off him! What a great find, though!

Wife of the Pres. said...

That is VERY impressive. I wish I could shop with you! I never find anything. Of course, I'm looking for boys' clothes and … well, they just wear them out much more than girls!

A dear neighbor has gifted us with a whole closet of clothes for S and my sister is passing down clothes too. I love used clothes!!!

Thanks for all your notes of encouragement too Joy! I am getting so excited now. :)